Coach Neal McLaughlin has been competing in Multisport since 1998. He is an avid cyclist, skier, husband and father of two. A successful business professional, Neal is an award-winning sales representative in the employee benefits industry. He has taught group exercise classes since 1986, and Spinning classes since 1996. He is a Level 1 USA Triathlon Certified Coach and Certified Spinning Instructor.
Multisport Coaching Credentials:
- USAT Level 1 Certified Coach, 2013
- Slowtwitch Certified Triathlon Cycling Coach, 2016
- Has coached novice and experienced triathletes, spanning the spectrum from Sprint Distance to Ironman.
Neal has been coaching Multisport athletes since 2013, and has been helping cyclists and runners achieve their goals since 1996. His athletes benefit greatly from his 16 years of Multisport racing experience.
- 10 time USA Triathlon All American
- 10 time member USA Triathlon Team USA
- 4thM55-59 2016 ITU World Age Group Duathlon Championships, Standard Distance – Aviles, Spain
- 4th M55-59 at 2014 ITU World Age Group Sprint Championships – Edmonton, AB Canada
- 1st M50-54 at 2009 USA Triathlon National Sprint Championships – Newport Beach, CA
- 2nd M50-54 at 2011 USA Triathlon Duathlon National Championships – Tucson, AZ
- 1st M55-59 at 2014 USA Triathlon Duathlon Rocky Mountain Regional Championship – Denver, CO
- 2003 Rattlesnake Triathlon Series Winner Overall
- 2012 Boulder Triathlon Series M50-54 Champion
- 6th M50-54 USA Triathlon National Championships – Tuscaloosa, AL